Friday, June 22, 2007

So close to the end

I can't believe that we are almost there...seems like yesterday we were all saying how we could do all of the work that we were being asked to do...I believe I said we would say that at the start of my first blog!

The online is coming along glad to be almost finished with that...finishing up mod 5 so I will be gald when it is finished...trying to get everything ready for the last piece of the new index page and such plus finishing up the last lesson plan for podcasting.

Tough to believe this journey will soon be over...exit interviews on the way I look forward to working with my group, I think we will do a great job. I keep trying to think what will I do on Tuesdays Wednesdays and thursdays...wait I know NOTHING! What a ride!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for all your support....I have enjoyed the journey.

Good luck with your exit experience.
Jodi

Cheryl said...

Josh I agree it has been a great journey. I can't believe it is over. What will I do with all the free time????