Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Public Announcement

One of the things that I like best about this project is that my group really works...My biggest fear with group work is when one person pulls all of the weight and other folks kind of ride on the line. The group that I'm with just really works well, all of our ideas are accepted and talked about and to me that is the best part of working in a group, when everyone pulls together.

I think that our video is going to be pretty funny, and while being funny also get to the point. Filming will take place tomorrow and it will be a great lesson for us using digital video.

I really get a lot out of using digital video with my students...the kids just get into and really like seeing themselves on tape. Even the students that sometimes hate getting up in the class this is a way to get them there. A cool idea that I love to use with the students:)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Josh,
I've just read several of your posts. I am impressed with with your insights into everything. I must ask forgiveness on being an absent wiki partner. I will try my best to be more present and on time.

Cheryl said...

Josh I agree that our group works. I am glad you and I found each other early in the cohort and continually pair up to create some great projects. We need to find a way to continue to work together after it is over. Thanks!!!!

Amy said...

Our group has done a great job! I don't think that I have contributed as much as others but we all are working together well. It was nice to work with some new people during this final semester.