Friday, June 15, 2007

movie maker and video

So cool...I was able to pubish and post our video last night to our wiki page. I have always wanted to publish something like that to the internet so it was a real thrill to do that. What's really neat about all of this is think how excited we get by doing these things...kids are even more excited! It was fun working with everyone last night on our movie...don't know about you all bu tthe online is really keeping me busy it feels more than just the usual online course. Mod 3 is killing me! But it will soon be all over:)

2 comments:

Wen~ said...

Ok, I know this is the digital immigrant in me, but I hated being on the video! That aside, the experience was awesome! I had so much fun and was laughing so hard I thought I was going to throw up! It was fun to watch Cheryl. She thought she wouldn't be able to do it and zoomed through it!

Carrie said...

First of all, your picture is very nice! It's exciting to read your excitement!